This layered blend creates a refreshing, full-bodied aroma that can be enjoyed hot or cold.
The rooibos and nana mint base give aroma and a minty hit, while the anise, ginger, coriander, pepper and cinnamon warm the drink and fill the palate. Finishing with a hint of lemongrass and wild thyme, this is a truly invigorating and complex blend, refreshing and soothing.
Energise and recharge with a cold brew, yielding a powerful freshness and bringing out the mint with herbal tones in the background. Or you can relax and warm up with a hot brew that brings out the ginger, cinnamon and anise spices. Whichever way you brew it, you will get a unique and soothing caffeine-free blend.
- 1 slightly heaped tsp per 250mls
- Freshly boiled water at 100˚c
- Steep for 5 minutes
- Enjoy clear or with honey
- Dissolve 1 tsp sugar per 250 ml water
- Add 2 tsp tea per 250 ml
- Leave in the fridge to steep for 8 hours
- Strain and serve over ice
This tea is made with organic ingredients.