This full-bodied rooibos from South Africa is blended with a beautiful combination of orange and cinnamon.
A cold brew will produce a smooth drink and bring out orange and rooibos notes, while a hot brew will yield a cinnamony drink with a hint of orange. Either method yields an aromatic drink with a surprising sweetness and fresh warm flavour, making this is our most popular flavour.
Rooibos is a South African drink made from the red bush plant. With its dark red liquor, sweetness and hints of spice, it's not just a delicious drink. Rooibos is laden with minerals like manganese, magnesium, zinc, calcium and iron. Caffeine-free and rich in antioxidants, Rooibos can't be over-brewed and doesn't become astringent when steeped for long periods.
- 1 slightly heaped teaspoon per 250mL water
- Freshly boiled water at 100˚c
- Infuse for 5 minutes
- Enjoy clear or with honey
- 2 tsp tea per 250mL water
- 1 tsp sugar (if using) per 250mL
- Mix with filtered cold water until sugar dissolved
- Infuse in fridge for 8 hours
- Strain and enjoy
This tea is made with organic ingredients.